EPIC MMA & Fitness is Hong Kong’s premium fitness, martial arts and yoga club located in Central, TST, Tung Chung and Stanley. With a loyal client base and diverse product offering, it seeks to develop the world’s fastest growing sports in an exclusive and supportive environment. The growth has been built through the quality of our staff. Our successful mix of recruitment, training, future development and career opportunities enables us to continually exceed our employee’s expectations. We are seeking for dynamic, committed and success-driven Facility Maintenance Officer to meet our rapid expansion needs and be part of Epic family.
We are seeking an energetic and task-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills to join the EPIC team for the position of Facility Maintenance Officer. This person will be the face of EPIC MMA & Fitness by contributing to the overall operations of the business.
- Daily work on gym facilities maintenance
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work with contractors
- Responsible for contract management and price negotiation
- Coordinating essential central services such as security, maintenance, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensuring the gym meets with health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for the gym
- Coordinating and leading cleaner teams to ensure various areas of responsibilities and achievement
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree holder in Facilities Management / Operations Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in Facility and Operation Management
- Good analytical mind with problem solving techniques
- Mature, presentable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and fast-paced working environment, self-motivated & highly organized
- Self-motivated, driven by success and determined
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. Please forward a detailed resume and stating your availability, current and expected salary. Application without current and salary expectation will not be considered.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.